Wednesday, August 6, 2008



So, I know its been a while since the last post so this one might be a bit long. Where do I start? Lets see....we've had a busy week/weekend. Last week E-man and I traveled to AU to visit with my parents and to meet his great grandmother. Everything went well! Ethan traveled good. Slept the whole way down there with a few grunts and it wasn't until we drove into the driveway until he started to screech. I was really nervous about traveling through the ham afraid that I would get caught in traffic and wouldn't be able to feed him or something like that and he would just scream and scream and scream...but thank the good Lord...he didn't and we didn't. Now I have a good idea of what to do when we travel. The next trip will be to Jasper sometime soon.

After the week in AU, we came back home and were able to spend the weekend with the other side of the family. Nick's family came up on Saturday and Sunday and everyone got to play with him and see how big he has gotten. It was a very nice visit! Aunt Co Co's parents came to huntsvegas to meet everyone. They are super nice people! Next time they see Ethan, he'll be about 6 months old probably. They won't be able to recognize him!

Lets see, what else...Nick has started to paint the kitchen again. For those of you who don't know, the red color was getting old and we were going to have to paint it anyway when we get ready to sell, so Nick started now since he is done with school. OH YEA, Nick is finished with college! He finished classes last Wednesday and A'ced his math final! Yippie! He is now an official college grad! Yea!!! We're going to celebrate on the 23rd after the ceremony if anyone wants to come!

Well, Ethan is just a smiling and growing! We are about to move into a size 2 diaper and are already in 3-6month old clothes. We don't go to the doc for another few weeks, so I am anxious to see how big he really is! I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

wow, I didn't realize NicK was all finished! What a load off! Congratulations. I am glad Ethan is doing so well and you guys are able to enjoy this special time together