OH, and on top of that, he came home with a bruised eye today. Some kid and him were fighting over a toy and apparently the other kid hit him in the eye with the toy. He has a scratch on it.
And he isn't even two yet....we have our work cut out for us!!!
Just some updates on him:
- Walking all by himself, has been doing so for weeks now!
- Running around the house
- Talking up a storm! Nothing that makes sense, but just a jabbering!!!
- Laughing a ton! Nothing beats that either!
- No new teeth, but is teething with his molars
- All table foods
- When he wakes up in the morning, he pushes his new Glow Worm and sings along with it. That is what we wake up to through the intercom. :)