Monday, April 13, 2009

Words of Wisdom...

No, not really...but I did want to tell you what words we are using:
Mama-not really knowing that I am mama, but says it when he is pitching a fit/crying or on his tummy.
bye bye/hello-not really saying it, but he has started to wave bye bye and hello
doggie-LOVES the dogs, he will make a bee line to the window to watch the dogs. He'll point and say "Duh" then beat on the window
Last, but not least....Dada-and yes, he now knows who dada is, loves him dearly, and when you say "wheres dada?" He'll look around for nick.
Oh, he also can give me and Nick kisses. Well, not really kisses but open mouth slobbers on the cheek. He'll do it about three times and laughs after each one.
OH, and we are now almost all on table foods. He loves chewing and continues to spit out baby foods, except cereal for some reason. He ate a whole can of Mandarin oranges the other day. Loves those, bananas, sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, sweet peas, and green beans. I'm sure there are more, but I can't remember right now. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a precious, smart, big boy! That's my unbiased thinking anyway. I can't believe how much he has changed in just a month.