Monday, April 20, 2009

Oranges

I just think that this is so funny...

Tonight we went to go eat at a friends restaurant. Since Ethan is basically on all table foods, he got a little bit of creamed corn, green beans, crackers, and sweet potatoes. I thought he would be somewhat full, so when I got home I wanted to fill the rest of his little belly with some fruit. I had a can of mandarin oranges. Yall have heard me say how much he likes those things. Prime example was tonight. I couldn't keep those suckers on his tray. As soon as I would put them down he would grab one slice and suck it into his mouth, eat, swallow, repeat. It probably took about 7-10 minutes for the ENTIRE can. He ate all of it! What a hefty eater!!!!

I just thought it was so funny he ate the entire can so fast....hehe.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Your little man is SO cute too! so fun to see you have a blog. i could look at these blogs for hours...probably not a good thing.:) i can't believe we both have a baby--seems like yesterday we were at dear old auburn high...

mmmyers231 said...

Diggin' on that vitamin C!