Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Busy Little Bees...


We were super busy this past weekend. We had a great visit with Nick's dad and Carlene, mom and Dewayne, and Grandmother and Granddaddy. All of them were able to come and visit us and Ethan.


The AU game was a bit disappointing, even more bummed about the AL game. Also sad that we missed Megan on her trip to AU for a visit. Hopefully we'll catch them, her and T, next come around.


Ethan is surprising us more and more each day. We have discovered that he gets a bit shy around new people. He'll dig his head into the shoulder of whoever is holding him when a new person comes around. He's a snuggle bug! He's doing good holding his head up and doing mini push ups. He had a laughing fit this evening when Nick and myself were playing with him. He just smiled and laughed while bouncing up and down in his bouncy chair. Oh, funny story, the other day I went to go pick him up at school. Him and his friends weren't in the room so I looked out in the hall and saw his teachers pushing the Bye-bye buggy (this big red stroller that sits six kiddos stadium style--2 in the front, 2 in the middle, and 2 sittin tall in the back). Well, I went ahead and got his things together and waited for his teacher to push them around. When I went back out into the hall and saw the buggy, I laughed out loud! There was my tank of a child sitting in the front of the buggy with his 'gangsta lean' just a looking around. His chunky little belly was just hanging out of the straps and his feet were just a dangling. I wish I had my camera but didn't. When he saw me standing there, he just smiled and flared his limbs. It was just too cute!


Here are some pics from the weekend and from the previous weekend when we went to Tabitha's baby shower.

Still introducing cereal to Big E...not a big fan

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hi caroline. it's tabitha's friend, abby. i just wanted to let you know that alex has that same exersaucer adn he loves it. when we first started feeding him rice cereal, he actually did better eating it in that exersaucer than the bumbo (i tried that first and it was a big mess).

Megan said...

I'm sad we missed y'all to!! :(

Jen said...

I love your new background! And what a beautiful picture of you and Ethan at the top! I love it! Ethan is so precious! I just love that head of hair!

Anonymous said...

The photo of you and Ethan in the header for the blog is just great! I love reading it! Great job! You write like you talk, kiddo! ;)