Tuesday, January 6, 2009

6 Month Well-Baby Check Up

We went for our 6 mos well baby check up today...
Got some shots...circ looks good...in the 99% for his age....he's a big boy!
Wt: 24.2 lbs
Ht: 30 inches long
First baby tooth popping through...Check....Yep, that is right! Ethan's first tooth has arrived and Dr. Cochran says the the next one is right behind it! She said usually this happens when babies are around 8 mos or so, so we have an early bloomer!!!!! I was expecting it soon, but not this soon! He didn't really show signs, but I guess he did now that I know it was him cutting teeth...fussiness, drooling, and a little rash on his bottom. Now I know what to look for!
He's growing so fast!

3 comments:

Somer said...

Ok, how did you get in with Dr. Cochran? I am jealous. I tried when Savannah was born but she wasn't taking any new patients.

Searcy said...

sorry we got cut off on facebook the other day...I can't believe they are getting teeth so early! I heard that it means they'll be smart:)Do you know when they're supposed to go to the dentist?

mmmyers231 said...

I love the new photo on the blogspot! It just makes me want to laugh out loud! Can't believe he's cutting teeth. Time flies.